The way things have to be.
So here we are. At what feels like the end of a very long journey full of upheaval, hard work and community spirit the likes of which we’ve not seen in decades. And that’s true, to some extent. From now on bookings will be essential, as we have strictly limited capacity.
We can’t wait to get back to doing what we’re best at, though as you’ve probably expected, there are a lot of changes in the way we go about this. We’ve summarised the Governments guidelines and conveyed that into what that means for Venga. Some of the most crucial are listed below;
– Table sizes are controlled and have maximum numbers as follows: Members of same family or two families inside or outside tables of up to 6. For parties from any number of families outside only, tables of up to 6. –
– Table service both inside and out to prevent bar queues and customer contact –
– Customers encouraged to remain in seats if they wish to ask for something, and to signal to a member of staff instead. –
– One-way system in and out of venue.-
– All tables are 2 meters apart except both bar terraces where risk mitigation is in place with trellis screening. –
You can download our full risk assessment and Covid-19 Secure Certificate below